Dr. Kenneth Dupree was raised in Antioch, CA and graduated from Antioch High School. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from the University of California, Davis. He was awarded his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Washington University’s School of Dental Medicine in St. Louis Missouri. Following graduation, Dr. Dupree accepted a commission as a dental officer with the U. S. Navy. He served three years at the Marine Corp. Air Station in El Toro, California.
Dr. Dupree is committed to the advancement of his dental education. He has earned his Fellowship and Mastership Degrees from the Academy of General Dentistry. He continues to attend the world renowned Pankey Institute in the study of comprehensive dentistry and actively participates with the Seattle and Delta Study Clubs. He is dedicated to providing quality dentistry in a caring and friendly environment. Dr. Dupree believes in helping his patients retain their teeth for a lifetime by providing quality care that result in good teeth function, comfort and esthetics.
Dr. Dupree enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons. In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf and the guitar.
- Bachelor of Science from the University of California, Davis, 1979
- Doctor of Dental Medicine from Washington University, 1984
- Fellowship Degree from the Academy of General Dentistry, 1996
- Master’s Degree from the Academy of General Dentistry, 2007
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Contra Costa Dental Society
- Delta Study Club
- Member of The Pankey Institute
- Seattle Study Club